Thursday, February 19, 2009

This weeks writing assignment...

It's time for Mama Kats writing assignment and this week I am gonna be an over achiever and write on three of them. I know some people write on several of these a week but not me this is a first. So here were my choices:

The Prompts:
1.) If you were starring on American Idol TONIGHT and HAD to sing, what song would you choose and why.
2.) Take a picture of yourself right this minute without primping and explain to us why it is you have not washed your hair today.
3.) I just asked Pat to help me with a writing prompt so here's his: "What do you think about the NBA All Star game"...blech.
4.) What's your number one pet peeve? Develop a punishment for anyone caught in the act.
5.) Write about something mean you did to a sibling growing up.


Okay so first # 2

I just got of work and read Mama Kats assignment and grabbed my camera and this is what you got. I don't look horrible but I have looked better.


#4 A pet peeve- I hate when people smack their gum or chew their food loudly. It not only grosses me out but people should know better! I think the punishment should be that I am able to SMACK them upside the head and say "STOP THAT!"

# 5 Something mean I did to a sibling growing up-This one I really had to think hard about and choose wisely. I am the oldest so there is a list a mile long of things I did to my sis that were mean. Although we are very close now back in the day I really could be horrible. Okay so the first thing that comes to my mind would be..... and I cant believe I am writing it because its so bad. Here goes...I used to tie a very long rope around my sisters foot and then she would run in circles kinda like I was lunging a horse. At any given time I would pull the rope and of course her leg and she would fall to the ground and I would laugh. Most of the time she would laugh too but wow that is so mean. I would always tell her you go first and then you can do it to me but you know that never happened. I always made her try anything dangerous first and if she didn't get hurt then I would try it. I tell myself that made her tough. She eventually started riding bulls which I did not encourage but I figured I helped her get tough enough to do so.

Bridget_19





























































2 comments:

  1. Ummm... just so you know... the picture wasn't supposed to be so glamorous. It just isn't fair that you look that good all the time! ;-)

    Thanks for the laugh. I seriously laughed out loud picturing your sis fall down... how mean... but oooohhhh sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to tell my little sister that if she would tickle my arm then I would tickle hers. But once she was done, I'd tell her I was too tired. She fell for it every time. ;-)

    By the way, you're hair is awesome! I see no confusion!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.