Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Shot my first 22!



Today while visiting my Grandparents I felt the urge to shoot my Grandmas 22 pistol. It wasn't the first time I have shot a gun BUT it was the first time shooting a hand gun! I loved it and now I want one. It was a huge power trip feeling completely in control of something. Eric is saying a big FAT no because I am not sure he trust me but once I whine enough about it he'll probably give in. Just thought I would share this because its not really me and wanted to shock some of you. Enjoy the picture, now I must go apply for my f.o.i.d. card.Bridget_19


3 comments:

  1. oooohhhhh we could go shooting together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you picture us at the Gunman's club shooting... carrying Coach and Burberry?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you would so put me to shame, but it would release some frustration!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.