Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My meme....


Since I am new to blogging I am trying whatever I can to get out there I guess, so Tattooed Minivan Mom does whats called a meme and you link it up to her blog. I stole my meme from a myspace survey so I guess its okay, Mama's Losin' it did it so I guess its fine.


What is the meanest thing you have done to a friend? I started a rumor that she stuffed her bra in grade school, hehe so Minda.


How do you like your hair best? currently I guess straight


Who is a good influence on you? Most of my friends


What would be your ideal weekend? Home Friday night, out with friends Saturday night and then hanging at home on Sunday


Do you regret any kisses? No what fun would that be?


Are you really living life the way you want to? Yep

Do you look like your siblings? My sister and I look alike as we get older and my brother he looks a little bit like me.


Sleep with music, a fan, or TV? If I'm home alone I sleep with the TV on, if Eric's home we sleep with the fan.


What is your guilty pleasure reality show? currently the Bachelor, but I love Big Brother, and Dancing with the Stars.



Name everything that is in your purse right now. that would take to long, a lot of crap!


How do you spend your Sunday nights? Usually watching TV


What would be the perfect valentine gift? Anything Eric came up with that he put thought into.


What is one thing you love about a sibling? My sister is ALWAYS there for me, she is my "go to" person. Shes the best!


Who knows a secret or two about you? My closest friends I am sure but the would never tell!


Have you ever burned yourself? Yes I am a hairstylist its an occupational hazard!


Favorite cuss word: That would have to be the F bomb, it fits in so many situations


Who is your hero? My parents, My grandma, My sister, My husband they are all such strong people.

Last person to make you laugh? Eric-he said earlier, when the going gets tough the tough get going. I said I am tough, he said i know that's why i said, when the tough get going, the going gets tough. I thought it was so funny he said it backwards.

Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it? Sure 10 second rule..right???


Do you get your nails done? I am currently but not usually

Do you like your name? yes i do

Do you dance naked in your room? not naked, but I love to dance!

Favorite place to be? most of the time home.


Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. I was going to participate... but I couldn't think of any interesting questions. I feel like a dork. My most interesting question was: Toilet paper over or under? DUH, OVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun meme, I learned some new stuff about you

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.