Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mama Kats Writing Assignment

Its time for Mama Kats writing Assignment! Here is this weeks options....

The Prompts:


1.) What was the first CD (or record or cassette) you ever purchased? Write about the way that particular album made you feel then. Write about how it makes you feel now. writersdigest.com
2.) You were recently laid off. Instead of moping around, you've viewed it as a chance to start fresh. Pick a new career and write about your first day on the job.writersdigest.com
3.) List your five most recent favorite things.
4.) I'm hungry. Share your very favorite recipe!!


I chose my 5 Most recent favorite things.


1. Mirabella eye shadow- This is a new eyeshadow that we started selling at work and I absolutely love it. It goes on and stays on, I love it.

2. Ugg boots- I got them for Christmas and I cant tell you how much I love them. I stand all day at work and do not want to wear any other shoes till summer gets here.

3. The Twilight Series-I have never read a book that sucks me in like these do. I am on book 3 and still loving it. I know it seems to be a teenage book but women of all ages are loving it.

4. My Snugly Blanket-Have you seen that infomercial that's basically the blanket with arms? Well I am always cold and my husband seen a similar one like that at Sears and got it for me. I love it! It is so warm and can be used as a throw or zipped up and wrapped around you.

5. Hope Chest- My husband just built an awesome hope chest out of walnut to set at the end of our bed. He is very good at woodworking and did a GREAT job. It looks nice and has lots of extra storage.
Bridget_19









2 comments:

  1. I agree. Uggs are the best. I am always baffled when I read people's posts that say Uggs are the worst thing ever invented. Clearly, the authors of those quotes never had a HUgg for the feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Twilight too, tell me when your done with the series so we can chat about it :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.