Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Assignment

My Assignment from...Mama's Losin' it.



I feel like I choose the easiest of all my options..The List of 10 things on my mind this week.





  1. Loren...shes my friend and has had a really rough week so shes been on my mind a lot.


  2. My dirty house..I've been really busy this week and my floors are starting to gross me out.


  3. Vacation...I need to make a list of stuff to get ready for Vegas.


  4. Work..enough said.


  5. My husband...why is he so grouchy sometimes? could it be lack of sleep? I think so


  6. Taxes...I hate thinking about taxes..yuck!


  7. Laundry..like the basket at the end of my bed that needs folded.


  8. Blogging...How do I make a link that you can click on and go to someone else's blog...like for example Mama's Losin' it writing assignment.


  9. A drink..I have thought about this a lot this week...I'm thinking I need one!


  10. My Grandma..I got her memoirs this week and have enjoyed reading them, I miss her very much.



Bridget_19

4 comments:

  1. Great list!
    As far as #8 goes:
    In the 'edit post' section write the words that you want to make a link. Hightlight them. Click on the broken chain looking icon next to the font stuff. Type in the URL (address) where you want to link to and save.
    Voila! A link! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from MamaKat!! Great list! I'll visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill's awesome! I was going to share the linky wisdom, but she beat me to it. Thanks for playing along this week...I hope your friend is ok! And I hope your husbands perks up a bit...buy him some pizza...usually works around here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.