Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nothing New....

It's been almost a week since my last post and as I sit here tonight trying to think of something funny and witty to write about I draw a blank. We leave for vacation in only a few days and I am tired, I don't feel that well, and it has been a pretty stressful week. I guess I just haven't felt the urge to blog about ANYTHING. I have enjoyed reading all the other blogs but cant even drum up enough energy to leave comments and I love leaving comments. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better and will be energized enough to do Mama Kats writing assignment, or blog about something more interesting than what I am boring you poor people with right now:) Till next time........
Bridget_19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, I love comments.