Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Honest Scrap




Wow, I just received my very first blog award! I am so excited. My lovely friend at Sugar Sweet Thoughts gave me the award and since she introduced me to blogging I hope I am making her very proud.



The rules for this award are:



1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.



2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing then that they were prized with "Honest Scrap", the nifty icon they can display proudly on their blog.



3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


I am passing the Honest Scrap Award to:

1. Mama's Losin' it- Mama Kats blog is so very fun! I can't wait to read it each day to see what new post she has done.

2.Wide Open Spaces-I am not sure how I stumbled on her blog but I have enjoyed reading it.

3.The Scattered Mind of a Tattooed Minivan Mom- I love this blog, it is honest and no sugar coating! Its Great!

4.Elftea- I found her blog from reading meme's and will start reading it regularly.

Forgive me I am failing at passing on the award, I WILL find 3 more great blogs to pass the award on to but I need some more time to do it justice so please bare with me:) For now here is my 10 Honest things....

1. I can't stand clutter it makes me crazy!

2.I feel more sexy when my bra and panties match. May be t.m.i. but you wanted honest.

3.I don't screen my phone calls and I know my friends that do.

4.I hate when people smack their gum or chew loudly....gross!

5.I can be loud but if you meet my family you would know I get it honestly!

6.My husband is my high school sweetheart.

7.I work with the public and could write a book about the stupid things I here on a day to day basis.

8.I double triple check that my doors are locked..I know weird right?

9.I wear make up everyday and rarely wash it off at night.

10.I love purses..Coach, Dooney,Burberry...love em all!!!!Bridget_19



4 comments:

  1. cool beans will post it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for the award!! You're super sweet...even if you DO like Tattooed Mini Van Driving Mom. She's a little abrasive for me. ;) (just kidding, I just know she'll read this and I have to give her crap). Thanks again! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.