Saturday, February 7, 2009

Caffeine Addiction.....


Okay so my caffeine addiction has gone from bad to worse!!


I have gone from Coke to McDonald's Large ice tea, and now moved on to coffee.


I gave up the coke simply because I didn't need the extra calories and hated diet.


I gave up the ice tea because EVERY day I would go and get an ice tea for $1.


Cant beat that right??? Well I would drink no water and it was not good. Sooo


I decided that I would just drink like "two" cups of coffee in the morning, again


easy enough right???? Sure if that's ALL the coffee I have....however it isn't.


I find myself bringing a to-go cup to work, getting a coffee or latter after lunch


and sometimes getting one on the way home from work. I have decided...


I WON'T be giving up the coffee I am just gonna have to accept my addiction


and move on. So to any of you that love your coffee like me go ahead and drink


it and don't feel a bit of guilt.


Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. I am a caffiene addict too! Red bull is my vice, but someone was giving me a hard time so I switced to coffee. I find I have to drink more coffee to stay awake, but it makes me thirsty so i drink lots more water.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.