Saturday, August 1, 2009

My sister is stronger than me

You all know how much I love my sister, I am her biggest fan but also her toughest critic. My sister has always been strong physically and emotionally but tonight she is doing something I am not sure I could do in her shoes. She is attending her 5 year class reunion. Now unlike me she didn't enjoy high school so this is a big deal for her. She had a two close girlfriends in high school but most of the other girls were not so nice. She ended up dropping out her junior year and getting her GED. I cant' say that the only reason for this was her fellow classmates because there was way more to it than that but I am saying that I am really proud of her for going back and facing anyone that doubted that she would do something with her life. I love you Shell.
Bridget_19

1 comment:

Please leave comments, I love comments.