Monday, August 24, 2009

My husband AKA Martha Stewart

I don't enjoy things like working in the garden, picking things in a garden nor canning things out of the garden. However my husband does. Even though I don't actually enjoy getting the stuff out of the garden I like to eat certain things. I like corn and green beans. I don't like tomatoes but do like having the juice for chili and soups. My Dad puts out a HUGE garden every year so much that Eric doesn't have to do one his self but can reap the benefits. This year Eric put up some corn which I said I wouldn't help with but reluctantly ended up helping anyway and then tonight at 7pm he decides he's going to put up tomato juice. I was like Babe really??!!! First I was like why do you enjoy doing this so much?! I really don't enjoy it one bit and two you don't start a project like this at 7 in the evening. Its now almost 10pm and he is still in the kitchen working on it. I hate to see what my kitchen looks like right now, hopefully not worse than when I took these pics. Thank goodness his cousin came over and Eric convinced him to stay and help. I guess on the up side we will not only have some really good juice for our soups but also for a few bloody mary's!
Eric and Cody working hard


Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. More power to them! I'm not a garden person either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I love Eric's little things he does...like making tomato juice and building furniture...He's so handy!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.