Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Im sick again!!!!

I hate to say it but I am sick AGAIN!!! This may be like my 3 or 4th sick post since I started blogging and thats in less than a year!!! Well this time it started out as allergies and sinus's but has really gotten worse in the past two days. It doesn't help that I just went to the doctor today and ran myself ragged last week. I went to the doctor after lunch and thought I would go back to work after I got my meds. However I was running a fever and feeling worse by the second, so one of the girls at work moved my clients and I came home. I got myself all settled in on the couch to take a nap. Fast forward 30 minutes and I start coughing my head off! My eyes are watering then I sneeze a few times, cough some more and then finally have to just get up. I haven't been able to sleep the last 2 nights so I don't know why I thought this would be any better. I have tried propping myself up and thats not cutting it! I am really wishing I would have let Eric buy the recliner he wanted for the house instead of this trendy chair and ottoman! Live and learn. I guess I will try and get propped back up for another cat nap. A big Thank You to Stacy for making me go to the doctor and for also moving my clients.
Bridget_19

2 comments:

Please leave comments, I love comments.