Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ahhh I'm still sick!

Im tired of being sick!

I want to go to work!

I want to be around people!

I want to go to lunch with the girls at work!

I want to go on a jeep ride!

I want to put my contacts in and put makeup on!

I am not a good sick person. One afternoon home sick from work is plenty. It's not like a snow day where you can do little things around in the house...oh no its more like lay around cough, sneeze, snot you get the picture. I'm trying to get some extra sleep because I know that will help my body fight this sickness but I can only lay in bed for so long till I just cant do it. Eric said if I was a good sick person maybe he would take me on a short jeep ride later this evening. Surely some fresh air will make me feel better or the allergies in the air will add fuel to the fire we shall see. Until then I guess I will try and sleep and find something on horrible day time tv.
Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. Get better soon! I'm sure the jeep ride will definitely help! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the only good time to actually be sick is when it's a snow day and can just stay inside. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.