Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Blog Worthy Product

I have found another product that I feel is worthy of making my blog. It has been a saving grace for my hair this summer. It's called Moroccan Oil. Its a whole line of Shampoo, Conditioner, an oil treatment, intense curl cream, hydrating styling cream, a shine spray and a few other products. I have to say I have only used the shampoo, conditioner, and the oil treatment but I will be checking out the other products very soon.

Okay...So why I love this product. It tames down any frizz, it makes my hair super soft and touchable! Oh and the shine is amazing! I use it everyday and the oil has yet to weigh my hair down and I am using probably more than I should. If you want to know more of the details on why this product works click here to check out their website it will be easier than me going into all the technical stuff.


Bridget_19

1 comment:

Please leave comments, I love comments.