Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I need to know these things

My husband has the worse habit of forgetting to tell me things that are really important. This particular case and point would be that one of our close friends/Eric's cousin-in-law's Grandma passed away on Sunday. I knew that she had been sick but had no idea that she had passed. Eric talks to his cousin almost everyday so I figured that he would tell me as soon as he found out. Well that was not the case. I found out today while cutting a family members hair! I was like "how is your Mother-in-law?" She very nicely said, "Bridget she passed away on Sunday." I felt like an ass and in my head was cussing Eric's name! This is the second time he has done this to me. The last time it was 3 weeks later and we were out to dinner with friends that I asked about their Grandmother and yep that's right she had sadly passed 3 weeks earlier. I guess I should start getting the newspaper so things like this don't happen anymore. However I have to ask myself why Eric can remember to tell me the smallest detail about something at work but things like this get put in the back of his mind? I think it's a guy thing. Sorry honey it had to blogged.

Charity, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Bridget. I just read this post. Thanks for everything! I truly appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.