Monday, July 27, 2009

I got a new camera!!!


Eric and I seem to have the worse luck with our cameras, and with worse luck I mean Eric dropped ours one night like 4 times and it was bye bye Kodak Easy Share. This is our 3rd digital camera in like 4 years. Our previous 2 cameras were Kodak and I loved them they were easy to use with a decent amount of features. However after much thought and researching I went with the Cannon Power Shot. Its 12 mega pixels, 3x optical zoom, with lots of options that I am not sure how to even use yet. I haven't had a ton of photo opportunities but thought I would post a few of the pictures I have taken.



Me and Eric. I thought this picture was pretty good.


Aren't they pretty

Me and my best friend. I like this
one but we are a little shinny.

I hope to be able to figure out all my features because I hear really good things about Canons. I also will defiantly be making sure Eric puts the built in insurance around his wrist when he is using it.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good camera! I have one and have dropped it a few times and it's survived. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend works at D Rabs. I like her.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.