Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Are you supposed to be sick in the Summer?

There should be some rule against being sick in the summer. Eric and I have been under the weather for 2 days now. We have had fever, upset stomachs, and absolutely no energy. Luckily we have both been off work so we haven't had to call in but it has been such a downer because its actually nice outside. I mean there is no snow on the ground, its not 2 degrees or anything its summer!!! Getting the flu sucks in the winter dont get me wrong but at least in the winter there is nothing better you can be doing besides laying inside with your honey. The bad thing about us both being sick is we are like, "who is going to take care of us?" As we start laughing about how spoiled we are. I hope I am feeling better tomorrow because I haven't left the house in 2 days and I will be ready to get out of here. Even though we were sick it was nice just to lay around and do nothing but I would much rather feel good because there was alot of stuff I didn't get done like I usually do on my day off.
Bridget_19

4 comments:

  1. Girl I am so there with you. I've been sick this week too and haven't left the house. It is soooo not right to be sick in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been feeling too hot either! I think there's a major stomach summer thing going around! I hope you both feel better soon! I agree, it's not cool to be sick in the summer! that's what the winter is for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you start feeling better soon. Don't feel bad about not getting stuff done. There will always be stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.