Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What!?

I want to apologize in advance for the fact that this post may be very all over the place. Okay, so I don't know if you all know this but I have a younger sister that means the world to me. I want nothing more than for her to be happy. Well recently we had gotten some good news that her and her husband were going to get a chance to buy a house and some land with barns and everything. She was so happy, happier than she has been in awhile. The place they live now is getting run down and there is only so much she can do to fix it up because god love her husband he is worthless in the construction department. Needless to say she is at her wits end with this place and wants out! Tonight my Mom called and said that the guy may be backing out of selling now because he is making money renting it out! Mind you he isn't the type of guy that needs this money to put food on the table he's got plenty! The kicker is this guy is a friend of my sister and her husbands and he came to them asking them if they were interested in buying this place because he had heard they were thinking of buying and didn't want to see them move far away. They help him out alot of with his cattle and so forth and he said he really would like them to have this place so they can still be close. I know things like this happen to people all the time but this is my sister and I am mad for her. I want her to be happy, I protect her, I take her side and set her straight when she is wrong but this isn't right. This man talked them out of looking for other places insuring them they could buy his place and they trusted him, and why not because he is a long time friend. I hate that my sister is at home probably upset asking herself why did this happen and then trying to stay positive because she wont allow herself to feel sorry for herself (partly due to my preaching.) I have tried to call and she obviously cant talk to me right now and she can always talk to me. Its a good thing I don't know this guys last name or he would be getting a piece of my mind via telephone right now. My heart just hurts for her right now and I cant physically do anything to help. I am not big on saying that anyone deserves anything because the Lord blesses us all even when its not right in front of us but she has worked hard and wants a place to be proud of and call her own and I want that for her and I feel like she does deserve it. All I can do is pray for my sisters strength to get through this and that this guy will do the right thing and stand by his word.
Bridget_19

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's a really shady thing to do. I hope it works out and she gets the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugghh... buying a house is such a pain in the butt. I can't even imagine if the seller were making it harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a bummer. I hope everything works out - and it will.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.