Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blog worthy Product



As a hairdresser, or stylist, or Cosmetologist whatever you want to call me I have access to tons of great products. I thought why not share some of these great products with you all. The first product I am gonna share with you is.......Redken Color Extend Shine Enrich. I have to tell you I don't love the entire line of color extend but I do love this product. You put in on your hair after its dried, straightened or curled whatever you may do, it tames down frizz and gives you amazing shine. Not only that but it also protects your color! I am currently using this product instead of any kind of pom aide for a soft touchable feel and look. So click here and check it out or find your nearest Redken SBridget_19alon and they can hook you up! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. My aunt works at State and I have used ISO spray wax for about 4 years now. Well she doesn't carry it anymore and before they ran out I bought three can. I'm down to a half a can so I think I may give this a whirl.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.