Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Short Story

Sunday when I went and hung out with my Sis and Mom we went to a little shoe store in town and we were just looking around. Mom and I were trying on flip flops and such and Shell was looking for some shoes to wear to work. She finally found a pair of Doc Martins(I know not so much in style any more.) and was trying them on. I don't know if you all know this but even though Shelly and I are really close we are opposite in so many ways. Anyway......As she is walking around trying to decide if these shoes will work she ask me...."can I wear these with capris?" I was like....."NO Shelly you can not wear them with capris! Are you kidding me?" The sad thing is she was so serious!!!! She hates shorts and flip flops so she was trying to figure out what kind of shoes she could wear with capris!! Mom and I laughed for quite awhile over her silly question so I thought I would share.....
Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. i could see her saying that to bad i had to work

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.