Monday, June 8, 2009

A Great Birthday Weekend!

As much as I was dreading actually turning 27 I really had a GREAT weekend! There's a lot to tell but I will do my best to keep it short and sweet. First off the girls at work took me out to eat lunch and Maria and Stacy got me some of my favorite goodies like reese's peanut butter cups, juicy fruit, peanut-butter m&m's, and McDonald's bucks for ice tea! The day went really well. After I got off work Eric and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends for some great food! We ate and drank and laughed and then it was on to the next birthday stop. We all left BWW and went to a Martini Bar. It was so cool, a little girly when you first walked in with bright pink walls but they made it work. I had to fantastic Martini's called "the big o". I am not sure what was in it but it was yummy! I am glad I only had two because wow they were strong. We eventually made our way to Daddy Rabbits where Pop Rocks was playing and Me, Amanda, and Loren danced the night away! Lots of drinking, shots, and dancing makes for a fun birthday night!

Saturday.....We had to get up WAY to early for the yard sale we were having but I did manage to make it. I drank lots of coffee and as soon as it was all over we packed up what we didn't sell and took a nap. When I finally woke up from the much needed nap we went and visited a few friends that were in town. It was nice catching up but we made it an early night!

Sunday.......Mom, and I made our way to Salem to meet my sister Shelly to cruise around in her convertible. We went an ate lunch at a little place called the Leaky Bucket. It was a neat little cafe type restaurant on Forbs Lake. We will definitely be going back there again. After we ate we cruised around the lake for a little while and then did a little shopping. It was a great way to end a long birthday weekend. Thank you to all my friends and family that helped me celebrate and all the text, and email messages I received. Love you guys!

Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. 27's not that bad. :-) Glad you had a fantabulous birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.