Sunday, June 14, 2009

He's At Work!!!!

I may be blowing this way out of proportion and did a similar blog on my myspace a long time ago but I don't care here goes.....Last night I went out with a few friends because Eric was at work. I was in one of those moods that I wasn't even sure I wanted to go but thought I don't really want to sit home alone either so I went. I got a ton of "Wheres Eric?" I am really used to that so I have decided I may get a cute little tee made up that just says in bold letters.....HE'S AT WORK!!!!!! It will be better than the sarcastic thing I want to say..."WE are on a break!" (Eric and I think that is so funny but we've watched a lot of FRIENDS and it wouldn't be good for the rumor mill in a small town.)I know most people just love Eric and want to know where he is. The thing is I feel like there is always that underlying statement some people are asking themselves ......Why is she out without him, I always see her out but not with Eric. Eric says who cares what people think, go out and have fun you can't sit home every time I have to work. I agree that people will think what they want regardless of what I do or don't do but I would never want to seem disrespectful to Eric. I guess I will have to deal with the fact that some people will ALWAYS talk or just sit at home anytime Eric is at work. It sadly makes me want to go out more drink and dance and really give people something to talk about! I know that is a really bad attitude to have so I won't be doing that, but I will be thinking about it.

Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. I get the same thing whenever I go out without my hub, which isn't often. I guess I need a T-shirt that says "HE'S STILL IN THE ARMY."

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.