Sunday, September 27, 2009

Turning the other Cheek.

Tonight I feel down, I feel like Im sad for really no reason. So instead of complaining I am taking another road and going to list a few things I am grateful for in-spite of the fact I feel so low. I do this from time to time but if you want to check out a blog that does it everyday, check out Jordan @ Wide Open Spaces.

1. Having a few minutes on a Sunday morning to laugh and chat with Eric.

2. A beautiful fall day that allows me to drive the jeep and feel the wind in my hair.

3. A 10 year olds birthday party.

4. Girl Scout cookies...enough said.

5. Carry out at Buffalo Wild Wings.


Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. #6. You get to see me this week! I have a cut & color on the 1st. :-) Lucky you! Can you let me know what time, plz? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole this idea. I'm down today too.

    In other news, I'm think about breaking up with my hair dresser.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.