Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We've been busy

Within 2 weeks my Sister and Eric's brother both bought new houses. Both of which need painted, new lights hung and even some carpet ripped up and new trim put down. Both houses are in good shape just need some TLC. I am so happy for both of them and we have been doing everything we can to help them out. Eric has been a little more in demand I must say, he has been building a half wall, dry-walling, hanging lights, and soon to come laying trim. I often take advantage of all the things that Eric can do around the house. If he doesnt know how to do it just show him once and he picks up on it. I have been busy helping my Sister and her Husband paint. I am going to go today and we should get it all finished up and ready for Eric to lay the trim. They want to move in around November 1st so we have some time but the sooner the better I say. My Sister gets distracted easily so its a full time job keeping her focused when I'm there. We have a lot of fun working together even though we are so different in our ways. Eric and I couldn't be happier for our siblings and have enjoyed helping them get their house's ready to become homes. Love you guys!
Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting everything done! Painting rooms and such is always such a hard job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you some love on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.