Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Last night Eric and I decided very last minute we would dress up and go out for Halloween. I typically do not enjoy dressing up but Eric does so I took one for the team and called my sister to see if she could deck us out in cowboy gear. Her and her Husband are what I would consider actual cowboys so she had all the stuff. So 2 hours after we knew Eric would be home to go out we were all dressed up and ready to go. I felt ridiculous which is why I don't like dressing up but anyway Eric looked really hot as a cowboy I must say. I knew I always had a thing for a country boy. We ended up getting 4th place in the costume contest which I thought was decent seeing how it was so last minute. So for your viewing pleasure here is what we looked like.....



Bridget_19

2 comments:

Please leave comments, I love comments.