Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric!

Today is my honey's birthday, so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! This morning about 5 a.m. I woke up to use the little girls room and as I stumbled to the bathroom I thought I should go make Eric a big birthday breakfast before he goes to work at 7. I was thinking he would really like that, if only I was a better wife I would definitely go do that.....that thought was seconds before I fell in the toilet because my wonderful husband left the damn toilet seat up!!! After that I was like nope no birthday breakfast for him, my wet ass is going back to bed!!! I even forgot to give him his card before he left so now I am going to make him something good for dinner and bake an apple pie because he likes that better than cake.

Happy Birthday Eric! I'm glad you're finally the same age as me!

Bridget_19

2 comments:

Please leave comments, I love comments.