Monday, September 21, 2009

Whats my Problem?

I am still having bloggers block. I can't seem to get things down in writing. Eric and I were off all last week together and did fun things all week but when I would sit down to blog about them it just seemed so boring, I was like I wouldn't want to read this crap and I did it. I am still feeling this way but thought I should attempt to blog something so people wouldn't think I fell off blogger earth. In the past week I have been to a St. Louis Cards game, gone to Moonshine for a yummy hamburger, did some great shopping with my best friend, visited an oil rig,(yes an oil rig, that should be a blog entry in itself), went to see Rodney Carrington, found that I love the beer Land-shark, and slept in way to much! It was a great week off to say the least.

I know it's early in the week but this week is looking good too! Today I went and looked at my sister and her hubbys house they are going to buy. It was very nice, needs some cleaning and paint but other than that will make a great home. Tomorrow is Eric's Birthday so I am sure I will try to plan something fun for him. Hopefully my blogger block will pass soon, but if it doesn't please stick it out with me, would ya?



Bridget_19

4 comments:

  1. That's great that your sister found a house and that your life is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't break up with you. Promise.

    Have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hear about the oil rig! There have to be some funny stories about it!

    What's Shelly's house like? Is it the same one they've been fighting for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina, it is the one they have been fighting for. It needs some tlc but it has lots of potential. And Ill try to figure out how to tell the oil rig story..lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.