Monday, May 4, 2009

Random

I have sorta been blogger M.I.A. lately, we have been so busy and I have tried to sit down and write on my blog like 3 times and I get nothing done. So much has been going on and I am overwhelmed with it all. Even now I don't know where to even go with this post. We have been putting more rock in our landscape and looking at trees. My Dad started my stucco finally after almost 2 years and it is looking good besides the outline of a penis that dried into it. I'm serious I will attach a picture it is REALLY classy.

told ya

May is going to be a very busy month for us. We have 2 weddings, 2 graduations and a graduation party. The month will be over before we know it. That's the thing about time its gone in a flash. There never seems to be enough time in the day to get all the stuff done we need to. Our list of spring to do's seems to be getting longer as the day goes on. Our vacation this fall seems to be getting dimmer. Oh well it will be nice to get more stuff done around the house.


My sister and her hubby found some land to buy very close to where there are now. I was SO HAPPY for her, you have no idea. That is what the good news that brought tears to my eyes. I know some of you were thinking prego but nope not this time. They are going to have 18 acres 2 or 3 barns and a house! It is like her dream. They will be able to keep all their horses and their dogs its great!

I have to admit that part of the reason I haven't blogged was I have had an extremely bad attitude and didn't want to come across ungrateful or bitter. The truth is for the people who don't know me I didn't want to seem either of those things because I am not. However I do feel that's why I have a blog so from here on out I will blog about how I feel even if it seems hateful, or any other emotions. I know this was a random post but my head was just all over theBridget_19 place.



1 comment:

  1. Ya know, I've heard of people xeroxing their butts... but replicating it on stucco??? Geez Eric... what a show off! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.