Sunday, May 10, 2009

A small act of kindness


Today after rushing around in IGA getting last minute flowers and cards for Mothers Day like so many people I witnessed a very small but sweet act of kindness. As I was leaving IGA there was a little old lady in front of me that had been using her cart to help her along and as she was leaving a young man was holding the door open for her. He very patiently held the door for her and then me. However after both of us were through the door he continued to help her to her car. He was with 2 other guys and they continued into the store but I watched him as he walked her to her car where someone was waiting for her. I know this seems like really no big deal it was just so nice to see a younger man have so much respect for this elderly women and I wanted to share it with you all. Bridget_19





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, I love comments.