Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Since I started blogging

Since I have started blogging I have stopped writing in my journal. Sometimes I think that is good and other times bad. The problem with blogging is I am always second guessing what I should write, its a big thing to let people into your deepest thoughts. I don't want to offend anyone or write something out of emotion and regret it later. I am a very emotional person I feel what I feel and don't apologize for it. I think that we are all allowed to feel how we want at certain times even if we don't know why we feel that way at the time. Its one thing to write that in a journal so you can go back an reread it later but I whole different story to let other people read it. Not only that but then you wonder, will anyone even care to read about this? I am trying to find that happy medium because I draw perspective from reading old journal post, rather it be a fight with Eric or a happy or sad moment in my life. I guess I am asking for your patience and courtesy as I try to find this happy medium. With that said....

It seems like things are on hold. Currently the company Eric works for is really slow, like slower than they have seen for years.(Big surprise right?) He works for the Rail Road and when he got the job we were so thankful because it was a pretty sure thing that there would never be layoffs. Well never say never because they have laid a lot of guys and Eric is hanging on by a thread with his seniority. He has already had to start working out of a different depot than he's used to and it seems like we are just holding our breath to see if the layoff is going to get to him. When I say things are on hold it's like things we want to do to the house, like a patio, a shed, finish the basement or even buy Eric a jeep. I realize we cant do all of these things at once even if there was no fear of a layoff but now we are to afraid to spend any money out of our savings just in case. As the waiting game goes on we will have to settle for small things we want for our home and pray that either way it goes we will get through it. The Lord has always seen us through and I have no doubt that he will again. (just fyi I really want to delete this whole last paragraph but am making my self post it)

2 comments:

  1. I think sometimes it's okay to get personal. Sometimes I probably say too much, but it feels good to get it out there.

    I've thought about starting a completely anonymous blog and not telling anyone about it where I could gripe about whatever and whoever I wanted without hurting any feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about what I say in my blogs. Usually right after I post something I think that I shouldn't have wrote something. Oh well though. If someone doesn't like it there is an "X" in the top right hand corner to click on.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.