Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Goop is my new best friend!

Have you ever gotten baby oil, or chap stick, or butter, or any oily substance on your clothes? Well if you're like me then the answer would be yes! In the past if I have gotten some form of oil on my clothes I figured they were ruined and would just use them as rags or something to sleep in.(sexy right???) Anyway, I was telling a girlfriend of mine that I had got some baby oil like stuff on a favorite pair of bermuda shorts and I was so pissed they were ruined. My friend's mom is a laundry connoisseur and she said that GOOP will take it out. Yep I said GOOP, like the stuff to get oil or stains off your hands. Make sure that is says safe for laundry and then smear it on the stain and let it set for awhile, like 20 mins and then just wash in the washer. I didn't even use laundry soap and it came out. I even had a jacket that had gotten stained like a month ago and I thought well might as well try it and yep it worked! GOOP has saved my favorite shorts and a jacket, so I thought it was definitely blog worthy. Good bye stains, hello Goop!
Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I'm putting GOOP on my Wal-Mart list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of "baby oil" substance did you get on your pants??? That's very curious! I'm thinking lube.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.