Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

It would be selfish to ask for a better weekend than we just had. Great weather, family, and friends. Friday night my friend Amanda and I went out for a little while at a local pub in the area. We reminisced about OLD times, listened to good music and just had a great time. On Saturday Eric and I left for a friends wedding out of town. The weather was beautiful and it was a nice drive over. The wedding was great, the groom is a friend of ours from high school and he has found a great girl. We couldn't be happier for them. Congrats Jacob and Kate. At the reception we ate, drank and caught up with our friends at the reception. After we left there we were staying with our friends Ashley and Jeff that live in the area. We stayed up as late as we could talking and catching up. About 12:30 we had enough and had to hit the sac. Sunday morning was so nice we woke up had coffee and donuts and talked some more. Jeff was dying to make these shake and cook pancakes so he did and they were really good. Eric had to introduce Ashley and Jeff to peanut butter on their pancakes, Jeff seemed to really like it.....Ash not so much but she didn't hate it either. We did more talking and laughing and then went to lunch and were sadly on our way home. It was so nice spending time with them and cant wait to do it again hopefully soon.

Sunday night we went to a little campground fairly close to home and hung out with Brent and Charity, Cody and some of Charity's family. Eric I were almost undefeated playing corn hole until Brent and Randy beat us but I must say it was a close game. It was a nice night to set around the campfire and bullshit about anything and everything that came to mind.

Monday morning was a little disappointing since it was raining but then I thought why not sleep just a little bit longer, so I did. Later I woke up and got some coffee and then looked aimlessly online for some new bedding. After forever online I have it narrowed down at least. After that we got some stuff done around the house and then went to Eric's parents for a cook out. I ate entirely to much but it was all so good I couldn't help myself. It was a nice end to a GREAT weekend.
Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. That was a BUSY weekend! I'm worn out just reading about it!

    BTW, you can only put one award up at a time. Do multiple gadgets. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.