Wednesday, April 22, 2009

5 Random Good Things...Thanks Sugar Sweet Thoughts


This is a neat blog idea from my friend at Sugar Sweet Thoughts...The idea is to list five random things that are good with no buts, althoughs, or howevers. Just 5 things that we are happy or grateful for. Like S.S.T. said "We all have so much to be happy and grateful about... let's share a smile. "


1. Spring weather...the warm sun.


2. Eric's laugh


3. Fresh clean sheets


4. Fat Free Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt from Homewood Grill.


5. Getting good news that almost brings tears to your eyes.



Do you have 5 Random things that make you happy or that you are grateful for? Comment or repost this on your blog and "share a smile."


Bridget_19


6 comments:

  1. A.) Do you have good news to share??? Don't tell me now. I'll ask you at my appointment today. :-)

    B.) Clean sheet night ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jordy, i love your grace in small things i should do post like this more often. I am always thankful but its nice seeing it writen down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy frozen yogurt!!!

    what good news have you gotten lately?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what good news have you gotten lately that almost brought tears to your eyes?***

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister got good news on being able to buy a house and some land.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.