Saturday, April 18, 2009

Caught in the Act!

Believe it or not but I am 26 years old and for the first time in years today my husband and I were caught in a little mid morning quickie. Now I normally don't write such personal things like this on my blog because honestly some of you may be like ewww TMI....but this was so funny so I'm going to tell you anyway or you can stop reading now. First a little background story...we live in a very small town where most of our family lives within miles and some of them stop by with out notice or a phone call. Most of the time no big deal right? Right....except today...my hubby had ran to his parents to help them with some computer issue and when he got back he had to print something for them and then bring it back. Since this wasn't going to take long he left our garage door open(rookie mistake)and went to the office to our printer. I went in just for a morning smooch and then one thing lead to another and blah blah blah you get the idea. Not to long into blah blah blah we hear someone yell, "hey you guys home?" HOLY SHIT!!!! I throw on my clothes and ran to the bedroom and I hear my husband yell, "HOLD ON!" At this point I am dying laughing because I was not about to go out there and try to pretend nothing was going on, meantime hubby's Uncle is in the kitchen still yelling to see if we were here. Hubby finally makes is way out to the kitchen and acts like no big deal! I wait for Uncle to leave and then come out still laughing like I cant believe this just happened, who doesn't knock even if the garage door is open?!!! Obviously he doesn't but really should at least for our sake. Next time garage door will defiantly be down and front door locked!
Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. LMAO. The Dad and I were almost caught by my four year old they other day. Good thinkg she still kinda cries when she wakes in the wee hours

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!! I've been "caught" too many times to count. Welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.