Monday, April 20, 2009

A Small Pet Peeve...


Don't forget to enter to win a Spa Pedicure...


What is the point of paying at the pump if you have to go inside and get your dang receipt? In the small town where I live it never fails that my low fuel light is on and I am forced to go and use the pumps up town. I have a diesel jetta so I am lucky that the diesel pumps are even working and when they are it never fails that I have to go "see cashier" to get my receipt. It drives me crazy and I felt it needed to be shared!


Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. this also drives me crazy, more so if I have my daughter asleep in her car seat because then I have to get her out, she usually wakes up as we walk inside, then she wants something to snack on, I pay for that, then walk back to the car. and of course she never falls back asleep.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.