Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am glad to be doing one of Mama Kat's writing assignments again, its been to long. Here are the Prompts.



1.) Describe a moment when you realized you and your spouse were SO different.



2.) What is your role in the household?



3.) Write about how you felt when you discovered you were lied to.(creativewritingprompts.com)



4.) Describe a hard time you gave a teacher...what would you say to them today?



5.) What is an unpleasant experience you had eating? Write a poem, paragraph, or something else about the experience.(writingfix.com)



First I am going to do #2, What is your role in the household? Well if you ask me I do everything. Eric is gone a lot so I usually clean the house, pay the bills, and take care of anything that goes wrong. I am not sure who "wears the pants" but I used to think it was me but anymore I think its Eric. I liked it so much more when I felt like I was in charge. (I'm kinda bossy.)



Next # 1, Describe a moment when you realized you and your spouse were so different. I am not sure that there was a moment when I realized it but we are very different in some aspects. I am social but enjoying staying in, he is ALWAYS ready to go out. I like to spend money, he likes to save. I love sweets and hes not so much into them. I say whats on my mind and he usually holds his emotions in. I guess it's true that opposites attract. Fortunately we usually agree on the big things so that makes up for the differences in the small things.



# 4, Describe a hard time you gave to a teacher and what would you say to them now? My senior year I gave my Algebra III teacher Mr. Schotman a hard time EVERYDAY! It was not horrible but I was always complaining about his teaching and why we had to know three ways to get the same answer. I really sucked at math and I did whatever I could to get him off topic so we could talk about anything else. If I seen him today I would tell him he was one of the smartest teachers I have ever had and thank you for putting up with me and always trying to get me to love math.


Hope you enjoyed my post, thanks for reading:)
Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. Over from Mama Kat's.
    Great post.
    Isn't it nice to have a little Ying with your Yang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a little leery of people who don't like desserts! How can you NOT like desserts? Sugar is a dream come true! : ) Love your post!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.