Friday, January 1, 2010

My first post for the New Year.

Its been so busy with the Holidays so here's a run down of whats been going on and things on my mind.

  • We had a great Christmas but I don't feel like getting into all the details, call me lazy.
  • I have had my blog almost one year and I am so glad my friend talked me into doing this.
  • Speaking of that, Christina if you are reading this I think I would like a new blog look for 2010. I'm thinking, browns, maybe some teal blue, go crazy you know me and I trust you. No rush I know you are a very busy girl.
  • I had a nice low key New Year but didn't get my New Year's Eve kiss because my hubby had to work:(
  • We got our new sofa and I love it.
  • I need to really deep clean my house for the new year but I know I'll keep putting it off.
  • Eric is addicted to Heros that his has been watching on Netflix, via his computer. He uses head phones to listen to it and says it makes him feel like he has surround sound, I just laugh.
  • This is my 90th post so I need to decide if I'm going to do something fun for my 100th one.
  • I don't make New Years resolutions but I need to think about being a better saver.
On that note I wish everyone a very happy and healthy 2010.
Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. Pictures of the new couch??? Yes, I will do a new blog look for you. I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol on the surround sound.

    Congrats on your 90th post!

    ooo, and I wanna see pictures of the couch too! I just put down half for our first couch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.