Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This and That

I have a bunch of jumbled stuff in my head that I am trying to sort through. Its like my brain is on overload and I cant get it to come out in writing correctly. Its not necessarily stressful stuff but just stuff.

For instance I am watching Jay Leno thinking why is Heidi Klum so pretty and she seems funny and nice. I have to say thats just not fair! Also with all the drama with Jay Leno, Conan Obrien and who will get the late night spot after the news. I myself haven't watched Conan since he took over the late show and find it hard to watch Jay at 9 because there's so many other shows on at that time. Such the dilemma....I guess we will have to wait and see what NBC decides.

I know I need to post pictures of my new sofa, which we love by the way! I knew I would like it I was unaware Eric would love it so much. Every-time we are on the sofa watching TV, he's like I love this thing, it makes me laugh. Speaking of laughing Eric and I have this constant battle with me turning off the lights when I leave a room. You would think I was 5 years old or something. Eric is constantly saying, "Are you going back in there?" Its horrible Im like babe Im sorry Im all for saving energy but I just cant seem to remember. So now when he ask me I start laughing and hang my head and go back to the bathroom, bedroom, closet, kitchen, laundry room and shamelessly turn them off. At a wedding we were at in December they had a little sign above the light switch that said "please turn off light." I ran and got Eric and was like we really need these! Anyway, moving on.....

Eric by fluke one night couldn't sleep and started watching Hero's on Netflix with his computer. He became obsessed with watching them until like 2a.m. I would wake up and he would have his ipod ear buds in with his little laptop just sitting there all into these shows. I was like I cant believe you like watching them like that, his new laptop is only 10 inches but he said wearing the ear buds made it seem like surround sound so that made up for it. I thought he was crazy but now Im am totally into them now and we are about to start on Season 3!

I colored my hair darker this week and its taking me awhile to adjust. I typically take to a new hair color very quickly but not this time for some reason. I guess I should post a picture of my new hair- do also, I need to make a list of things I want to do on my blog. Oh, and I am only a few post away from 100 and thinking about doing something fun....but what??? Any ideas would be great!


Bridget_19

3 comments:

  1. My husband is the one that is always leaving the lights on but I just turn them off myself. I did a question and answer on my 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about taking my hair back to dark too. I'm sure yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet by the next time I see you - your hair won't be all dark anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.