Friday, January 15, 2010

Am I lame???

Is it lame that for 2 Fridays in a row Eric has had to work and I have done NOTHING????!!!! It's not for a lack of invites but the lack of desire to do anything. Last Friday I laid down with Eric for a nap before he went to work and then fell asleep and instead of getting up when he left just stayed in bed till the next morning! Now tonight I am reading blogs and such which isn't lame in the least but I feel like I should be out being social with my friends. Even as I'm writing this Im frustrated with myself that I cant muster up the energy or desire to go out. I guess there's nothing I can do about it just hope it passes before to long or my friends may think Im becoming a hermit.
Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're not lame because I've been feeling the exact same way. I don't feel like going out!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.