Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Snow Day

It's the time of the year when you get lucky and get a snow day!! I had to go to work for just a little bit this morning but I really should have stayed home because the roads were slick. I made it home safely however and have been enjoying my unexpected day off. I have made cookies, washed the sheets in the spare bedroom, played on facebook, put supper in the crock pot and now Im just waiting for Eric to get home. I am thinking he is probably going to want to take the jeep out and play in the snow but its so cold, I am not sure Im up for that. For now Im going to make another pot of coffee and snuggle up on the sofa. Enjoy the snow everyone!
Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. Did you freeze your butt off in the jeep?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you got a lot accomplished on your day off! Glad you enjoyed it! Be safe if you head out into the snow

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.