Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eric new obsession

I dont know if any of you have ever seen the NBC show Heros but it has taken over my husband. He started watching it on Netflix on a late night when he couldn't sleep and since then almost every hour of his time when he's not working or sleeping he is watching it. His schedule is weird so he usually has a few days off in a row throughout the week so it gives him ample time to watch 3 1/2 seasons in a short period of time. Sadly I have gotten into the season also but not to the level he is. Last night we were out and several times he would say things to reference to the show. Now let me remind you that this is a sci-fi show about people with special abilities so it was funny that he was making up stuff while we were out about people saying what their "ability" was. Even going as far as doing certain mannerisms like the villain in the series. I couldn't stop laughing nor could I stop going along with it because it was so funny. I think Eric is as crazy about Heros as I was about the Twilight Book series so I just have to laugh because he's never gotten caught up on something like this. We will see how the love affair continues since now he can only watch one episode a week now like all the other Hero lovers.
Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. Haha, well at least you like the show as well! It could have been something really boring lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.