Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friends

Friends are one of the greatest gifts we can be given. They make us smile when we are sad or let us vent when we need to get something off our chest. I am so grateful to have good friends. The truth is there are many different types of friends. There are the friends that you've had so long you don't remember a time when you weren't friends. Some friends you can pick right up with even if it's been months since you've actually talked. Then there's the friends that you have a connection with that regardless of the time and distance it always seems to be there. Living in a small town I feel like I have a lot of friends I dont see often but know they would be there if need be. It's a great feeling to know that there will be people there for you if you fall or that will be there to help you celebrate the good things in life. Friends love you for who you are and dont give a second thought to your flaws, or short comings. They are the best to laugh with, cry with, and talk with. They give you perspective, support, love, encouragement and sometimes criticism. I have been blessed to have many friends and even more blessed that I married my best one.

Bridget_19

1 comment:

Please leave comments, I love comments.