Saturday, February 13, 2010

Its the small things in life.

Its the small things in life that make me happy. I know Valentines Day is coming up and last year I posted how overrated I thought it was and I still believe the same way. However instead of writing about that again this year I thought instead I would write about the small things my honey does to show he loves me. See I think we shouldn't just wait until a holiday dedicated to love to show our love for the people who mean so much to us.

I love when Eric

  • fills my car up with gas because he knows I hate it.
  • helps me pack my lunch when I am running late in the morning, which is alot.
  • unloads the dishwasher even when I didn't ask him to.
  • eats Mexican food even though he is truly sick of it.
  • changes his clothes 4 times in one day and leaves them on the chest at the end of the bed. I actually don't love that but it makes me laugh.
  • knows Im having a bad day and just hugs me.
  • understands how much my family means to me so loves their craziness.
Just a few little things that I love that Eric does for me that sometimes I overlook. I hope everyone enjoys their Valentines Day but also make sure you tell the people you love that you love them everyday not just Feb. 14th.


Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I think some of those things are just too cute! Have a great Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.