Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Its time for a change

Its only Tuesday and its been a rough week. I cant really go into the details out of respect to all the people involved. All I can say is since Sunday I have had to dig deep for strength, faith, and hope. I have had to try very hard to not let stress overcome my life. I have had to come to terms with the fact that I cant fix everything and to not beat myself up for only doing what I can do. Without my sister and husband I don't know how I would handle stressful things. I apologize for the vagueness but when the time is right I may be able to write more. The truth is that everyone is okay and I know each day will get better. I believe that God will only put on you what you can handle so with faith, prayer, and time this thing that seems like a huge crater in the road will merely be a small bump.
Bridget_19

6 comments:

  1. I hope everything is ok and that you and your family are alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand...going through some situtations right now, too. Just keep believing and you will get through it. It's nice to have people to rely on, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((hugs)))

    You are an incredibly strong person. I admire your strength, courage, and maturity. No matter what the situation, I am confident you handled it with grace and style.

    Keep being you because YOU are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for the support. It means alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping everything turns out for the best for you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand the stressful times. I am right there with you, I have them almost every day. I will say a special prayer for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.