Friday, March 19, 2010

Questions Answered.


Thank you all for participating in my 100th post questions! Okay so here we go....

That's Sassy ask..."What are your must see TV shows?" Well, I have a few...Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice are my two favorites but I must say I am a tv junkie so I DVR..Cougar Town, Modern Family, 90120, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters and when its on Bachelor or Bachelorette. Wow, I really watch a lot of shows, I dont think I have ever really listed them like that.

Crazy Shenanigans ask.."Where is one place you would like to live?" I actually love living where I am close to my family but I've always thought it would be fun to live in the city, like New York, San Francisco some place totally different than what Im used to.

Watching Airplanes ask.."What is your favorite thing to do at work?" My all time favorite thing to do is color! Its fun making changes to peoples styles and looks all with a little bit of color. I like change and color is something that you can change fairly frequently as long as you take care of the hair.

Sugar Sweet Thoughts.."What does the inside of your house look like" She requested pics so here ya go. Im going to warn you my house wasnt that clean but I've put off taking the pics long enough.













Bridget_19

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad she asked about your house. I love it!!!! It is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I'm your bff and had to see your new couch on here lol...btw when did you get a fireplace? hehe love you

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.