Sunday, December 27, 2009

Decisions, Decisions.....

Eric and I are in the market for a new sofa. The sofa we currently have is starting to look pretty worn and the cushions are starting to break down to the point that I have towels folded up under neath them to help out. At your first glance you wouldn't notice the wear and tear but if you seen it everyday you would definitely notice. Anyway we found a beautiful Natuzzi red leather sofa at a local furniture store and now we need to decide if it is the one we want and if its worth the money. We really like it but neither of us want to be the one that says "yes" lets get it. I've talked to a few friends that have Natuzzi and they say its worth the money. So to my blogger friends if you have any advice on this subject please let me know. Thanks
Bridget_19

2 comments:

  1. My uncle had one for years and I think it held up pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion - once you go Natuzzi, you never go back. We love our white Natuzzi furniture - first because it's gorgeous and second because it is timeless and will never go out of style. W/ a price tag that high, you have to think ahead about how you'll be decorating in the future. It took just over 6 months to get ours in, and it was worth the wait! So, consider custom ordering. We got ours for the same price as their floor models!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.