Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas List

I got this from Steph at Watching Airplanes. If you wanna play, copy and paste these questions into your own blog post.

1. Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Yes. I will be finishing up tomorrow or that is the plan.

2. Tell me about one of your special traditions.
We have so many family traditions and I am constantly trying to start new ones. One of my favorite ones that no longer exists is spending all day Christmas Eve at Grandma Bonnies getting ready for our festivities that night. Me and my 4 cousins would always put on a little Christmas concert for our family. A newer tradition would be making candy with my Mom and Sister.

3. When do you put up your Tree?

Usually the day after Thanksgiving.

4. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
Eric and I went to Midnight Madness in Tuscola this year and we won't be doing that again.

5. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home?
We have places to go but they are all within 20 miles or so.

6. What is your funniest Christmas memory?
One of my funniest Christmas memories would be my sister on a scavenger hunt to find one of her gifts. We hate surprises so it was torture.

7. What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time?
Home alone or Christmas Vacation.

8. Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?
Yes, with my Momma and Sister. My favorite is Ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle dipped in chocolate.

9. Fake or Real Tree?
2 Fake trees.

10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
I dont usually panic about it.

11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Not usually.

12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
Playing the dirty Santa gift game at Grandmas.

13. What Christmas craft do you like the best?
Just Christmas Candy

14. Christmas music? Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song?
Yes, and I dont know what my favorite would be.

15. When do you plan to finish all your shopping?
Tomorrow!!!


Now it's your turn to copy and paste these questions into your own blog post.
Merry Christmas!!!

Bridget_19

1 comment:

Please leave comments, I love comments.