Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Flannel Sheets!

There's nothing better than new sheets, except for new FLANNEL sheets! Last summer I sold our old flannel sheets on our yard sale and since its gotten cold I have heard nothing but complaints out of Eric. Every night when we have to crawl into our cold sheets he says I wish we had our old flannel sheets. I finally broke down and ordered some from Amazon.com and they came on Friday. They are amazing! They are so cozy I fully intend to sleep in tomorrow just to enjoy them.
Bridget_19

4 comments:

  1. That makes me want to run out and get some flannel sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Hey! I just realized you had a blog...stupid me.

    FLANNEL SHEETS ROCK!! We have a set but I don't think we will get to use them here in GA. The weather is still in the 70's here...I do miss the cold weather which induces the reaction of hot chocolate and snuggling in warm anythings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't do flannel...I can't handle the slightest bit of pilling.

    Princess and the Pill is the nickname Jimmy gave me. Dork. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.