Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dear.....

So I have recently had a complaint about my lack of blogging. My good friend at Sugar Sweet Thoughts is disappointed in me and we cant have that. I told her I have felt like I haven't had anything nice to say and she assures me that it is okay. I have decided to take an idea that I have seen on Must Love Tots blog, Dawn hope you dont care...click here to check out Dawns awesome blog, and click here to check out my good friends blog, but first read this....

Dear RailRoad,

Why must you always ruin my plans? Don't get me wrong I am extremely grateful that you employ my husband and allow us pay our bills. Its just here lately you have not really been working well with our social calendar. Not only that you do not give your employees the respect they deserve, to you they are just a number. I feel very loyal to you Mr. RailRoad and I don't think you feel the same. I constantly defend your honor to RailRoad haters and what do you do? You take points away from my husbands almost perfect point system on a b.s. call. I will continue to defend you and be a positive voice for my husband to hear but ya gotta give me a little positive reinforcement. On another note please dont take it upon your self to get slow and lay him off, thanks for your time. Irritated Wife.

Dear Laundry and Dust,

Laundry please put yourself in the washer and then the dryer and then put yourself away. Thanks. Dust please leave my home immediately, please and thank you, Bad house keeper.

Dear Fun,

Fun, why have you left me? I have looked for you high and low and you just aren't there. I get dressed up and ready to find you and nothing. I am constantly disappointed. Its not as if I have a horrible time but the fun that I desire is missing. Am I to old for fun? Did fun just pack its bags and leave? Are you on vacation? Even Eric doesnt know where you went and he is usually the fun keeper. So fun if I have done something to make you mad in any way please let me know so I can apologize.

Dear New York Giants,

Please shake off your last 4 losses and get your crap together and win! You have an off week so

take this week to learn from your past mistakes and come back the great team you know you

can be.

Bridget_19

3 comments:

  1. Great letters! :-) I particularly love your one-sided relationship w/ the RR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try to write these, but I am not creative at all. I love reading them though. Dawn's are always hiliarious, as are yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the railroad plays nice for you. I'm sure fun will find its way back to you for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.