Saturday, November 14, 2009

A challenge for myself

I don't consider myself a big reader but I am challenging myself to read a few of the classic novels. You know like "To Kill a Mocking Bird, Wurthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, The Great Gatsby, you get the idea. I have heard so much about these books and how great they are so I want to find out for myself. Currently I have two of the books on my dresser and have started neither of them so I am not doing so hot on my challenge. I supposedly read "To Kill a Mocking Bird" in high school but do not remember reading it. I guess I am posting this so when I do or don't do my little challenge I will have to answer to someone about it. Wish me luck.
Bridget_19

3 comments:

  1. The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books of all time. I got to read it again when Jake was in H.S. :-) He needed a little extra help. Nobody ever sat down to help him with his reading/comprehensive problems. So, he also sais the Great Gatsby is his favorite book because it's the only book he has truly read and understood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Some of the books you mentioned are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehhh books are over rated, just rent the movies lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.