Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vacation Day 3

Day 3 has definitely been my favorite day so far! We woke up and had coffee and breakfast on our balcony over-looking the beach. I would love for each of my days off to start like that at home. I love just sitting and sipping my coffee and relaxing. After breakfast we decided to take a walk on the beach. We picked up a few shells and then decided to take it easy for a little bit in some lounge chairs. The best and most exciting thing we did today was rented jet ski's for dolphin and Shell Island tour. It was so cool, I cant even come up with words. To be in the Gulf of Mexico on a jet ski is like nothing I've ever done. We seen dolphins that would swim up by you, it was amazing!!! Shell Island is totally reserved so there is nothing on it but wild life and tons of Shells. It was beautiful! I cant believe we actually missed it last time we were here. I'm telling you we both LOVED it!!!! After our tour we came back to the condo and cleaned up and went to Pier Park again. I really like it there, its fun just to walk up and down the streets. We ended up at Margaritaville again and had "loaded LandSharks". What is that you ask well I'll tell you....Its a landshark beer with a shot of tequila in it with a lime! It was yummy!!! Our night ended with a nice soothing dip in the hot tub. We had a great day today and hopefully tomorrow will be as great!
Bridget_19

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day! I can't imagine having the dolphins so close! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.